CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Good post Ponzi. You are actually right that an MDL is only for...

1. 120 Posts.
    Good post Ponzi. You are actually right that an MDL is only for sample shipments; so any approval is ONLY for sample shipments anyway. My mistake there. An MDL is a QLD mining approval tier which is just below a ML, which is what any company needs to go to full scale production, anywhere in AUS. An MDL is step 4 of a 5-step process to mining approval in QLD.

So, the plan is still to go to measured resource for the whole 11%, but instead of requiring an MDL by March next year, we are looking at a ML (the standard term for a mining lease in AUS) for the whole 11%, which hopefully will be all measured status by then.

I believe that an MDL is only a tenement level term in QLD, but is often viewed as just a step down from a ML, depending on whether the mineral is considered commercially viable. Approval of an MDL is therefore a very solid additional step to applying for the mining lease for the whole 11% when the measured status is obtained, which I hope will be by March next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.