CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I think there is some ambiguity in the report, which allows for...

1. 120 Posts.
    I think there is some ambiguity in the report, which allows for confusion. I understand that the 1% is part of the 11%. Its only the 1% that has been put forward for this MDL, and the team believe the work done on this 1% is sufficient at 50x50m grid, to apply for the MDL on an indicated basis, for initial sample shipments.

However, the independent consultants believe that the whole 11% may need more work to upgrade it to the measured standard of the JORC, but it seems that the 1% part of it is ok for the current MDL.

My take is that the Independent consultants want to do everything totally by the book and in effect do preparatory analysis over and above what may be necessary, whereas the QBL team are more intent on keeping their "production in Q4 2015" promise, and they believe that sufficient work has been done for the current MDL on the 1%.

It is possible that QLD mines will approve the MDL with the proviso that it is only for sample shipments, in which case they are implying that more work is necessary before another MDL. If, however, QLD mines DON'T make any special limiting directions, then they are implying that the MDL preparatory work is sufficient IMO and we can move straight on to a measured resource for the whole 11% and a MDL application for the remaining 10% by March next year hopefully. So, the MDL approval must just be days away now, and all will be revealed.

That's my guess! Its just my opinion, though. So DYOR. It's your money; so invest it wisely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.