WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

Unfortunaley there is not much that security can do when these...

1. 168 Posts.
    Unfortunaley there is not much that security can do when these things take place.
    What it demonstrates is the need to re-work the relaionship onsite.

Just my opinion-
    Throw out the current arrangement and invite all of them to get some skin in the game. They need to be shareholders like yourselves and genuinely own this project. They will become the best security you can hope for up there.
    At some stage in the future they may like the chance to buy the project back.
    They are just concerned and scared about what lies ahead for them, no different then anyone else really.
    Dealing with local tribes is extremely difficult and not many companies are skilled to do it. Whoever has that job has the most important responsibility in the project. It may be that WWI doesn't have that person in their team.
    Its essential that they be part of this and I cant see any reason why they shouldn't be made to carry this project through its evolution to whatever the end game is.
    Let them take up the next CR as their role. You will be surprised what they can acheive when they get the right motivation.
    There must be a sizable amount af capital in the area from artisanal mining and they make investments just like other people.
    In short the answer has been hiding in plain sight all this time.
    The hardest part is navigating around the egos back in the boardroom to think outside the box.
    Anyway it just a thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.