WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-32

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Sorry guys but I have had enough now - if none of us can have an intelligent conversation or a little bit of chit chat then not worth being a member of Hotcopper. The only one on here who even comes close to giving us an opinion or provide a little research is Timmo. I have enjoyed Timmo's posts and I wish Timmo and a few others well for the future. Lets just say if the share price gets to 20 cents then I can retire and travel for the rest of my life and never work again. WWI has one of the best board member's of any stock I have invested in on the ASX (except ASX:MNM) and I believe that if anyone can make Derewo and SA work it is the board of WWI. Hopefully one day we will find the source of the alluvial gold at Derewo and again if anyone can do it is the board of WWI. Good luck everyone and stop this bickering (not directed at you Timmo). And Timmo, if WWI does work out well for us, I will renew my membership on Hotcopper and have a chat. See if we can meet up one day and celebrate. Ah but wait, we are one and the same person so they say so I will have to party by myself, but yeah Timmo I will be in contact should things go our way with WWI. Changed by sentiment to "Buy" and yes I can change my mind if and when I please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.