WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

daveg my unreserved apologies, I thought you were being...

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    daveg
    my unreserved apologies, I thought you were being sarcastic, my bad.
    dobebite
    you threw a cowards punch, plain and simple and as far as I'm concerned you are the one with the problems you've described.
    navygulf
    sorry it degenerated into this, on the day it happened I was thinking to myself this has been a pretty good thread over the years even if derewo's potential has not been realised,but when I die all I have is my reputation and I've watched quite a few friends die of health issues, so my reputation is important to me and I will not standby while somebody sullies it with ridiculous accusations, with that said I'm still confident we will see some sort of share price action this year whether it be from derewo or a deal from s.a assets being sold off, and if it hits 10c before the AGM the kids and I will drive the 3 hours to perth and then fly the 4 hours to Melbourne to attend.
    rameez and myself were in a company (PEK) that found rare earths in tanzania while most of us were thinking wealth would come from their project a couple of doors down from SFR it 5 bagged and so we had a get together at a perth pub which i'll remember as the best night I've ever had with 20 plus strangers, the company HQ was 100 yards up the road so the M.D called in to say hello to the faithful and enlighten us a little more, so 10 cents here would be a 5 bagger and the AGM could be an event for everyone to catch up, put names to faces, and bask in the glory of some success.
    rameez

crayfish 3
    timmo 0
    you take care young man and if you care for a factory home brewed beer, I'm in the book.

regards timmo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.