WWI 7.69% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-4

1. 9,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    While today's 17% fall in the share price to 2.0 cents occurred on volume of just 150,000, so its hardly a stampede for the exits by long suffering shareholders.

With the trouble at the Derewo project in West Papua and reported 2 month delay due to the expensive sabotage of the machinery by illegals, focus understandably shifts to the Soweto Cluster in South Africa.

Drilling has been completed at the first target tagged Circular Shaft, assays from which will be issued "shortly," WWI says, which i'm taking to mean days and weeks rather than weeks and months. Indeed, anytime from now WWI could issue the assays, which hopefully contain wide intercepts of high grade gold ore. But who knows? I don't.

Drilling of the second target at the Soweto Cluster is well advanced with 8 of the planned 14 holes completed.

Given the extensive nature of the drilling program there, with some 17 targets identified and to be drilled this year, WWI likely will issue a steady stream of potentially market moving assays in coming weeks and months.

Let's hope so, the relentless macro negativity is oppressive. Investors will notice good results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $8.485K 617.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7337193 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 398990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.