RDS 0.00% 0.5¢ redstone resources limited

Just a follow up to comments from Haime. When I read reports...

1. 79 Posts.
    Just a follow up to comments from Haime.
    When I read reports from 12/01/2016 and the half year report,I can not escape the feeling that management of RDS have only reported what they want to report.
    We have all holes drilled to date in a spreadsheet format but with no date.We can not see what have recently been done.I furthermore can not find hole TLC 088 and hole TLC 090 on the map that is included in report 12/01 and the half yearly report. It surely does not looks like a grid oriented search area. We also do not know how many holes have been evaluated so far!
    It would indicate,what Haime said,that holes have been chosen by a surface indicator.
    It is also worrying,that RDS ,again,have used more money in administration than on active drilling.
    A very good ratio is 1 to 4(admin.to drilling),1 to 3 is good and the present ratio of 1 to 1 is terrible.
    Most share holders should complain but to see no reaction on HOT Copper only confirms my notion that most have given up on this company.
    Management should have terminated the company when I said so in 2014 in order not to "reward"the
    Ailakis brothers with continued revenue from selling their shares from the 4 trusts.
    This in a period where they owe money to RDS.!!!
    The Chairman and CEO would also have saved themselves a lot of money in the process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.627M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.52K 504.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 30375250 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10374266 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.