SGQ 5.56% 1.9¢ st george mining limited

Hi Tradealot, Thanks for the helpful advice. I am aware of the...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Tradealot,

Thanks for the helpful advice. I am aware of the strategy, just have to get to 100% above to implement, which is part of my frustration, as it isn't moving yet, and hasn't essentially since September last year.

I bought in April 2016, it went up, then down, then up again, but it didn't get to the magic 100% to free carry, and as I believed in the stock, I held. It got back to where I bought in, and in hindsight I could have bailed then, but still I held, as I believed in what the company was doing, so the returns would be there.

In hindsight, it was not the most intelligent time to invest in SGQ it seems. I am learning, and I hope I won't make that mistake again. Well I will try not to, as nothing is ever certain.

Yes I know patience, I got that part, and more knowledge than you credit me with, as I am learning daily, and have done since the beginning of last year.

Will see, as it seems you, and others are confident, so I can wait a bit longer. Just a paper loss at the moment, but it does irritate me constantly. However, I don't have a crystal ball, and it seemed a good investment at the time based on what I researched and understood.

May even work out that way, or equally could drift to nothing. I am aware it is the speculative end of the market, and the risk you take. It seems, some work, and others don't. I have got that worked out as well. I also don't invest any more than I am prepared to lose.

The only reason I am still here is the paper loss on a percentage basis is too high to bail, and there a posters here that seem confident, which I guess is idiotic to believe.

However the other advantage is this stock is not being thrashed by traders or very volatile. It hasn't deteriorated to zero, so people are holding, so there is some hope, that those that understand more than me, have some idea.

I have a double whammy on this, as I also hold options, which as the heads have decreased so have the options value. I very rarely buy options, and from memory at the time, SGC was to me a good buy, so I bought both. I know I won't do that again either. You do live and learn.

I hope it works out, but if not, as I said above, I haven't invested more than I am prepared to lose. I just hate losing, like I guess many people. Additionally, watching the SP going nowhere over so many months does get a tad frustrating.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $18.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $18.08K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 403205 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 78604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 138559
Last updated 13.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.