SGQ 5.56% 1.9¢ st george mining limited

Which year were you referring to?? If they have nothing, then...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Which year were you referring to?? If they have nothing, then the oppies will never be in the money, which can happen.

Not to put a finer point on it, when did we last hear any news?

Yes I know, patience is the key, but for how long???

No news is deadly on many mining stocks, and this stock is well overdue for some news, on progress. I guess if no progress, you don't have to report. That isn't good, so I guess why the current share price.

I guess a sell at a loss, when you get something back, is better than getting nothing., which is where this seems to be headed. Time frames on reporting seem to have disappeared, so I guess nothing to report.

And still the shareholders seem to hold. An anomaly for many mining stocks, so I guess someone knows something, so will be patient, well at least for 12 months, and the SP going nowhere.

Just believe, they say, will see, I say.

Trust me I won't be happy if I end up with nothing, but way it works sometimes, have already lost, so hope something positive eventuates eventually.

Having lost substantially already, and accepted it, I can sit back and watch to a certain extent, but even I have my limits in the end.

Cheers
    GSM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $18.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $18.08K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 403205 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 78604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 138559
Last updated 13.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.