DRE 4.35% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-6

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Uh....

I am thinking I am the one who talk to myself here and I was confidant before acquisition announced and still confidant now and in the future....

Because of not many more information available except last Announcement regarding the Blom Diamond so I try to list some points here to at least cheer myself up for holding TYK:

When you go through the Ann you could see:
    (Can't copy by using mobile so had to type those words from Ann)

Blom diamond 38 years operation with proven records and is Profitable to provide Cash to TYK to Distinguish TYK from a host Competitors of Diamond Exploration Companies.

My understanding is TYK will be a Diamond focused company which it Must acquire a Diamond project and because Blom provide funds to TYK so it won't rely on capital rasing so less Dilution.

Then:

Paragraph 3 stating:

Blom is a large scale buyer at both Tender and at mine gate....

My understand is the reason why Blom wanna merge with TYK to complete the first 2 key parts of "Exploration and production" is because Profit Margin....

Once the first 2 parts fulfilled, Blom Does not need to bid Rough diamonds and buy from mine gates so they can easily and less costly get it from its own backyads and more profits can generated and saved....

Then paragraph 5 which I discussed before:

Mr Blom has extensive network which could get TYK to access Global Diamond project while Dr kelvin has extensive experiences to exploring and being team member of Argyle pink diamond mine . Consequently, TYK have necessary experience to Combine "Exploration and Production......."

My understanding is the Diamond project TYK going to acquire very likely will be a decent one and can be easily put into production....

Then paragraph 6:

Supply shortage and strong demand.

Many big mine past peak production and with less supply and new projects are No big in size (HINTs) and No big discovery....

Got feeling and idea why TYK wrote in that way which I put HINTS?

It could be Big size of the Diamond project going to be acquired....

All in all, IMO, there will be definitely a Decent Diamond project probably in Big size and near production.....

TYK SP will be lots of higher so more funds could be raised to get that Decent project and on board and for Further development and facilitate it to production quickly. While it should have big poential so Dr kelvin can further explore it which will be really logic to implement. ...

Bear in mind that because Mr Blom will be our new MD and he will put his funds into TYK and only get share sript in return so getting SP fly high and raise more funds to avoid more dilution ....

many juniors sp multiple when Acquisition completed and sp done higher to raise more funds for further developments...

Big Bob stated he believe this acquisition is a significant one so I believe it....

I agree sp did not hold its gain is disappointed but it does not mean the acquisition is not a quality one and Market might wait for the Acquisition of decent Diamond project to sustain more buying...

I do wish it could double and tripple when news announced but I do believe TYK will be Multibaggers in the near future when Acquisition DD done and deal go ahead and diamond project acquired......

$2.4m MC....

How much LOM now? $125 m at 37.5c and used to be $190m at high...but how much LOM used was at low?

$10m roughly before Nothing for real and it made 10 baggers from 5c to 50c..
    And how about MUS?

A rube company, is $36 m, recently doubled from $17m....

Again, TYK at 2.4m MC, how many have the same belief as me believe TYK will be Multibaggers soon?

DD for both parties completed Within 60 days since 25th of January so could be quite earlier than many thought.....

0.7c?

You wanna sell because it is too risky?

Many complain they are not lucky to make big while in fact Opportunistic have knocked their doors but they just simply let them go....

I wait patiently with clear goal in my mind how much TYK could be worth in the near future.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $16.77K 741.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3165924 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1067555 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.