VRC 0.00% 0.3¢ volt resources limited

Amidst the doom and gloom on this site, 2 facts should support...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Amidst the doom and gloom on this site, 2 facts should support the optimism in VRC:

1. There has been no panic selling by the market. If VRC was in dire straits then one would expect a few whispers would be out there and there would be some significant selling. However VRC is holding well at 3.2c and the options are holding well at 1.4c, both having only a small number of trades!

2. The company does not need a huge amount of money to keep operational at this point in time. At a cash burn rate of say $600,000 a month, and perhaps they could trim that further, they only need a few million dollars to keep operational for the next few months. SH and the directors would have that sort of money in their own small change accounts! That would suffice whilst they seek a much larger funding arrangement.

Operational funding for a whole year would be about $7.2m or less, that is nothing in the real world of mining. It can be obtained in any number of ways. A capital raising issue of shares would be an easy one. The directors selling their Porsche cars would be another one!

The financial position of VRC is not a good one, but the facts that the market is showing no concerns and the amount of money needed is not a big amount, gives me some confidence and faith in the company!

That is why I am holding onto the stock, and if and when a positive announcement is made, ...... I will be back in the queue again, .... when another buying frenzy starts!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.