ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Given the blatantly obvious lack of funds, VRC's sp is holding up well at this point of time. With possibly only 1 month of funds left, there has been no panic selling today.

VRC is a highly speculative stock in the highly speculative Graphite sector, and with almost no funds, yet there are still posters here who are stating that they have complete and utter faith in the directors to deliver?? That is just piling risk, upon risk, upon risk!

There are plenty of investors like me, who are sitting on the sidelines waiting for a clear direction for this company, starting with getting enough funds to stay afloat!

Anyone who believes that the directors have been managing this company well, to this point of time, must be delusional or brainwashed! One month of funds left and they are only just now going around with cap in hand, to try and extract some donations? This jolly well should have been sorted out months ago!

I hope they can post some positive news soon. I also hope that they don't ask me to give back some of my profits from my 4 trades of VRC shares! (lol)

GLTA holders and hopefully a miracle will happen soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.231K 851.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 66433045 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6126456 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.