VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-59

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Wow there are some funny comments being posted.

Of course the company is in a bad way financially. Yet the faithful are still stating that the company must have plans up their "sleeves". They've probably been trying for months to get some financial assistance and no one will back them!

And there are those who suggest phoning the company for more information. So funny. What the hell do they think the company is going to say? "Sorry about the delay in answering the phone, I couldn't find it as someone packed it while I was cleaning out my office! ... Oh you're a stock holder, hmm, no need to panic ... the company is in an excellent position, ... finance is coming soon from some unknown middle eastern source .... trust me!"

I've been there before. Been in supposedly great spec stocks, who have had the best of directors, who have told investors to hang in there and that all is going well, right up to the point when they went bankrupt and were removed from the ASX! But don't bag VRC because the faithful can't stand anyone daring to criticise the company!

VRC may well survive this and I jolly well hope that they do! But this stress, concern and lack of knowledge, is something none of us wants! Putting faith in the directors who have let the company get down to 1 month of funds left, still to fund the BFS, still with no meaningful BOAs, still to find the funds for a huge mine and still not sure if any of the battery companies are going to want their graphite ... is risk taking to the extreme!

Those whose average buy in price is in the range of 7c to 15c may well be having sleepless nights!

"But hang in there, the directors must know what they are doing!" It's just that we have no bloody idea what the company is doing and if it is going to survive!

GLTA .... we certainly need some luck, if not a miracle!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.409K 351.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 26020640 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3190712 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.