RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-32

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Scaremongering. I love it how people throw that term around so loosely. Im a holder that is heavily down, so I read the announcements word for word but thanks. I am certainly not in the market for anymore RMX until I know what the hell theyre doing and to be honest, I'm not that keen on management so I can guarantee you I'm not scaremongering.

As others have mentioned, the near term crap annoys me. I guess they've obviously learnt a lesson from the delays on their announced timelines with Red Valley. For what it's worth imminent to me means any day now, near term I see as weeks to a month or two. How they don't have a better indication than that is strange though. I'm happy they're going over it with a fine tooth comb but to me it shows it's not an outright gun of a project, otherwise they would have snapped it up as the current owner wouldn't have continued to extend inclusivity due to having other approaches. The fact they were willing to negotiate terms more to RMX's favour as well...

Just the thoughts of a scaremongerer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.