ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Maxout In all of those Caesium announcements that you speak of...

1. 262 Posts.
    Maxout
    In all of those Caesium announcements that you speak of
    where is it announced "regarding Caesium and all its value" ?Can you show me where they have mentioned an actual price?
    I have not seen a price per tonne for Caesium at all. I think that's the problem at the moment. No one actually knows and the ones that do are bound to say nothing untill the offtake is finalised.
    I am pretty sure that is the main reason for the SP stagnation. That and traders.
    I do not think that I have seen a stock that has not got disappointed investors. If there is could you kindly direct me to it?
    If there was such a stock I am almost certain that one would have to fork out $1 , $10 or even a hundres dollars or more but I bet my back teeth there will still be more than one investor "disappointed " regardless.
    Wrong end of the market for instant gains, especially at these prices.
    Your last point is also a bit strange to me as I can not see anywhere in any announcement that they mention that they plan to" produce it in a plant".
    It has been discussed on the threads before but only as a speculative guessing game. It would be great but if that was ever to eventuate it would be a fairly long way down the track I would think. I could be wrong though.
    No one buys a block of land and expects to move in before a house is built, do they?
    That would just be totally unrealistic wouldn't you say?
    That seems to me to be in line with your expectations in your post. Thats my observation.
    Chin up.
    Cheers
    Last edited by DickoTrader.: 01/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.