ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Gee wizz, the PIO threads have gone silent. Garlic Prawns and...

1. 262 Posts.
    Gee wizz,
    the PIO threads have gone silent.

Garlic Prawns and Fillet Stake would sure make a change from Whopper's and Big Macs. lol

Great to see a few now acknowledge that they don't know as much as they have made out for such a very long time.
    PIO seem to be ticking a lot of the right box's in regards to getting to PRODUCTION. The longer this goes without an update on that front the more confident I am becoming that the off take negotiations are complicated and therefore just might produce bigger and better results.
    I would never underestimate their ability to cut a GREAT DEAL, IMO only a fool would do that.
    All that one has to do is take a look at ACRA and see who we are dealing with there. NST should not be scoffed at and I am getting the feeling that we will hear shortly on the assay results from there.
    Remember that they have already announced that all structures were intersected.
    Great time to be a Pioneer'er In my honest opinion as once these announcements start and they will, I would not want to be caught napping.

Just trying to break the boredom a little as we wait, albeit very confidently.
    Cheers
    Last edited by DickoTrader.: 04/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.