AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-4

1. 2,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    Hi Tradewyns

The last run up to circa 3c was around the time Hartleys put a buy note out.
    It didn’t have a recommended target price but I’d say it was to make people aware of the Blue Billy and Peru projects etc.

It’s interesting that the remaining two holes lab results aren’t announced yet, others have been, especially as they should have been processed decidedly well before now.
    Makes one think that they may be either brilliant and need closer analysis or just not noteworthy.

I’m a long term holder impatient for lots more regular drilling and regular results.

Naturally the board can’t afford to drill without S32 or a major company prepared to give our highly prospective tenure a really good extended poke...so whilst we have huge potential for Cu, Zn, Ni, and probably Au and Ag we need focus to prove up a JORC resource asap.. then we will be getting some well deserved momentum with decent return on investment.

Importantly and maybe the main point of Hartleys to buy note was that you won’t buy Ausquest shares at these levels ever again if we hit anything significant here or in Peru!.
    Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.076M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1030632 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1036586 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.