AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-5

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

G'day Sarg.

I personally don't hold much hope for the other 2 drill holes in terms of great results.

Reason being like it or not; admit it or not; insider trading is rife in this game.

Our great leader Graham Drew is too honest and genuine to partake. But I have my doubts about the S32 mob.

I have subcontracted to BHP several times over the years. I know what they are like.

I believe that if those holes were gold it would be reflected in the SP right now.

They have loose lips, are corrupt and look after their own.

You eluded to development of a project if AQD hit paydirt on one of our tenements.

I don't need to hang in that long Sarg. I have been here for a few years now and will continue to be a long term holder because GD is the man.

Now that he has the backing of S32, Ausquest is a compelling investment.

I have a lot of my life savings and about one third of my superannuation on AQD. And I am very comfortable.

I can't remember now but when Creasy and Bennett (SIR) discovered Nova, the heads went from around 7c to 50c on day one.

If that happens with Ausquest, I will happily bid you all farewell, thank you, wish you the best, and retire in The Phillipines with my beautiful Phillipina wife.

All the best to you Sarg and the rest of the AQD family.

Make no mistake guys. We are in great hands.

Don't miss the boat.

Tradewyns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.076M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1030632 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1036586 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.