SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Can't believe people are sh*t talking about cash accounting...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Can't believe people are sh*t talking about cash accounting systems vs accrual accounting systems. The revenue is what it is, you can't play with that. If the cash isn't there it is still an asset owing to the company.

The question is how many other small cap IT companies are making money that you've invested in? No business is easy, and the fact they have revenue coming in, as opposed to simply issuing more and more shares is a good sign. I think their hockey stick ambitions were overly ambitious , from a timing perspective.

Is the company completely transparent, I've said this time and time again , no, but is there money coming in , yes. I'd rather bet a company with with some real revenues coming in , than nothing.

I think their heads are in the clouds with the R&D costs, obviously they aren't being efficient, but i hope this gets rectitified.

PS my background is in IT companies and i also work in a large telco now. I would however expect their deals with their large telcos to bring in more revenue next quarter. Otherwise they are just taking the piss out of us with all these "deals"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.