PM1 0.00% 3.8¢ pure minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-40

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Well it will be sad to see you go. If you go over all my posts, you will see that I didn’t expect news until late Oct/ early Nov. we are very close to news with tenement approval and potentially more results. I will not be surprised to see more buying on the back of that news as drilling takes place.

As mentioned before, the company had no choice but to IPO in August. Of course it would put out forecasts of near term activity or the ASX wouldn’t have let it list. It doesn’t want zombie companies all over the ASX - very strict guidelines to adhere to. Surely you can appreciate that?

As I said, the quality of the tenements being approved should impress the market. Someone did a write up on it some time ago. Scroll back a few pages. It could be the real deal for Mn. I am sure that punters will be happy to buy following a quality announcement, which hasn’t happened yet.

You are bored. I am looking at valuations and near term results. 6-8 months to double or triple my money is nothing. But if you wana make a few pips all good I expect you will have to buy your shares back at a higher price in the mid 2 cent to 3 cent range. Once the market sees the quality of our Managense tenements, which hasn’t really happened yet, it’s game on. It’s a shame you won’t be around to experience the fun, as you will be out in day 1 of the coming re rate. Not long to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.