NOR 0.00% 3.6¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-49

1. 3,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    Who knows mate.
    If you think the current share price is heavily manipulated to ridiculous lows where a main holder is accumulating big time...
    If you consider how much of the market is currently watching Nor, and ready to pounce when that big revenue hits, as it's clearly all the market wants to see..
    If you think about how other absolute nothing stocks (like DCC) are pumped lately, for no reason, (or LPD, pumped by a big holder (LIT) to get out).. and consider all the dumb sheep traders who follow pumps... imagine how far it could go if there is big news and a pump going on!

Don't be fooled, the pros are cleaning up everything via chi-x. They already have buys at 1.9 there, which will get priority over asx.
    There was a 10m sell stacked briefly at 2.6 on oracle news, then removed and stacked sells quickly lined up from 2.2 to 2.5 - totalling similar amounts to 10m, flushing out loose holders, preventing the price going up like it should have on Oracle news, holding the price and trapping the traders having to offload within t+2.. and slopping it all up on chi-x.

If this big 4 bank deal is looming - let's hope it's prior to Q&A on the 9th.. or we could assume well and truly before AGM on 28th... could we expect to see buying leading up to it?
    Let's hope it's could land next week, and the buying starts from here
    I don't think they would say so much in that paragraph unless it was virtually a done deal.. but we wait and see, like usual!
    Eg. Affinion/credit card was very quiet in comparison, suggesting that will resume once WiFi this month, and no doubt take time to finalise... it's clear the big bank is first in line

I'm hearing the words "re-rate"
    Last edited by Holla: 01/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $4.588K 127.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220151 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.