CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    There's nothing unexpected here mate..
    I can't remember what they projected, no doubt it's low, but the bigger ($300-600k) deals only began in the last quarter, so there wasn't much expected immediately.
    They "ramp up", more of the say $300-600 is generated as the initial 12 months progresses, increasing.. So, we should expect more this quarter.
    Even though $59k is bugger all... you can just see the next quarterly heading in big fat CAPSLOCK when it's say $300 (which still not much)... NORWOOD REVENUE UP 400% !!!!!!!!! Woweeee

All that matters here is the big deal.. and it looks like a big 4 bank.
    That gets us flying.
    You can tell by everything in the quarterly just how far ahead they are planning.
    Once things finally take off, there will be massive confidence with this company, and then the share price will consistently grow as the potential again starts to be realised.

I have no doubt there will be big investors lining up to throw money at this now.
    Just hope the ones doing the persistent manipulating aren't able to cash in on a chunk of cheapies, thanks to their own work over recent months....
    Everything is in place, big sales are coming very soon I suspect (just later than we hoped)..
    Oracle is massive. Just watch big players throw $ at this when a big 4 bank is over the line.

CBA Norvember?
    Last edited by Holla: 31/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.