SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-82

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    As per my post above, is it worth reflecting a little on this statement? (Precised):

We reduced our marketing spend for acquiring customers by 55.7% over the previous qtr. Yet, our worldwide Freeway app installation grew by **8.1% over the previous qtr

And this statement:

"Customer acquisition efficiencies were driven principally by organic channels"

So what exactly is an organic channel? I asked IR the following:

1. With regards to the statement below, please can you advise specifically on what the definition is of "organic channels"?
    2. How are you measuring customer acquisitions in "organic channels"?

I have had this response from IR:

"Hi snhc,

In the context of Freeway app installations, organic distribution results from referrals, search, and other viral means. Organic is in contrast to more traditional forms of paid marketing, e.g. advertising, to grow customer acquisition.

In terms of user acquisition measurement, our app tracks all paid channels, leaving all remaining distribution as organic.

Regards, Syntonic IR"

If GG reports the same metric** in the next quarterly, and this metric is anything greater than....I'm guessing 15%, then I hypothesize, we have the makings of going viral.

Holders or non holders should watch this number very carefully, because if it climbs steeply, that's a great buying signal, long before a jump in revenue.

Just some thoughts. This stock is way too cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.