RXM 3.77% 27.5¢ rex minerals limited

Hi All IMO only, @ynotinvest I'm also a rather a disgruntled LT...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All  IMO only, @ynotinvest I'm also a rather a disgruntled LT holder, losses on this one are enormous so my advice might not be worth much.  RXM may survive but the cu  grades just aren't high enough to guarantee success,  maybe if the copper price rose 30%, and managed to maintain that level for several years Hillside might be a goer, at present  I can't see the mine raising finance, finance could only be secured after a prolonged period  of bullish prices so the situation really hasn't improved  on what it was , in fact  things look a trifle worse  as magnetite and uranium credits have evaporated.  A$ is too strong and there is no certainty that it  will fall, Hillside requires a weak A$,  I can't fathom how anyone would consider a strong A$ to be advantageous to RXM, long term parity with the US$ would  be disastrous.  RMX have spent  about $200 m on drilling, maybe all this expenditure may have to be written off,  the BOD ought to be embarrassed that we now have a $30m  company! RXM certainly don't seem to have economised even after it was clear  that Hillside is ,at best, a marginal proposition.  Frankly I doubt whether the BOD could legally be held responsible ,that's exploration - it's "buyer beware"!  The most surprising thing to me is how quickly the market can move from pessimism to optimism on the strength of  a  possible improvement in , say, the future of copper way before the fact. Short term investors could do well on RXM,  for  LTers the problem is when to quit. I reckon 25cents per share  in my case. BOL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $211.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $36.67K 136.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47609 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 338630 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.