RXM 2.97% 26.0¢ rex minerals limited

One of the largest mining companies in the world BHP have...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    One of the largest mining companies in the world BHP have produced their bullish thesis on copper.
    https://www.bhp.com/media-and-insights/prospects/2016/10/the-bullish-thesis-for-copper
    Stating just two months ago I quote "Copper is an extremely attractive commodity".

Geoscience Australia list the Hillside project among its list of major copper plays in Australia.

And today RXM announce that I quote, “During the year, interest in the Hillside Project has emerged as sophisticated investors and fast-moving operators have begun to focus on copper development opportunities. Further developments in this environment, coupled with substantial technical progress in the supply side of our industry, have unveiled significant opportunities for Rex to pursue in reducing the capital originally estimated for the Hillside development"

The fact that battery grade lithium is in high demand and projections for it use in the emerging electrically powered new world order has miners scrambling to mine the stuff.

The more batteries the more conducting material required, and the properties of copper as a conductor are known to all.

BHP have been ahead of the game for many years that is why there the biggest.

If RXM can get this mine up an running then the future would seem to look rosy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.008(2.97%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 25.5¢ $1.483K 5.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 78996 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 149636 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.