NOR 2.13% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-180

1. 3,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    I'm not actually expecting wifi to be the next thing we see..
    Pretty sure when wifi iOS was announced, it said something along the lines of "later Q1" for Android.
    Might be wrong, and I'm hoping to see it next week too.
    It's always hard to gauge Nor timelines though, and if it is "later in Q1", that could mean anytime after iOS, or it could mean Late March. Just so used to everything being later with them though!

From the quarterly, I was thinking some of the deals were likely next.
    While we obviously hope the big 4 bank (Australian Financial Institution) is as soon as next week, I'm guessing some of those US coast deals could be any time now.

It's tricky trying to guess how things will play out this month..
    Have to assume Paul would be desperate to absolutely minimise the dilution he's already received as these manipulated lows, but at the same time obviously the Perth investment circle would want to be reloading just before a major deal.
    Will we see a couple of smaller deals, maybe several hundreds of thousands each.. a nice little step up from the JMP job.. get things moving a bit, confidence returning, then another small placement to the people who cleaned up and fleeced us in recent months?
    Or is the R&D rebate facility in place to ensure there's no further dilution until the first major deal is over the line, knowing it will likely have several hundreds of thousands in upfront revenue.. then cash up once the share price is say beyond 5c and things are finally travelling well?

Note. With regards to the R&D rebate.. I have asked a few questions this week, and asked if much of the $1.26m rebate would be available, or is it more like Rallen's post claiming they would only access $4-500.
    I wasn't given any solid answer, but expect could be much higher than Rallen recently claimed in a post about it. I think towards $1m, but obviously not the full amount.
    No doubt that figure will be argued by ex/non holders who continue to live on the Nor thread and convince of imminent CR, but expect the actual figure is much higher than $400k.
    It does appear the intention to stretch things and avoid a raise until things are flying..

Not that a raise overall seems to be a bad thing.. we know once the pro's get in, the price soon gets up.. otherwise we sit around with the price doing nothing, even with several "market sensitive" announcements leaving us with an unchanged or lower price, thanks to manipulation and people reacting to it and selling on news, playing right in to their hands... meanwhile, they keep accumulating by the millions each month.
    .. but still, would much rather see a raise after big news, expecting it to pump on further.

Either way, in my opinion, surely at rock bottom bargain price - 1.7
    So much upside from here, as soon as we finally see a decent result!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $11.17K 241.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88146 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 358139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.