NOR 0.00% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-8

1. 3,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1335
    Again.. if you actually read ANY of the rest of the announcement..

"approved facility available which allows the Company to receive advance funding on its FY2018 R&D rebate."

Wasn't the R&D rebate something like $1.26m?
    There's another quarter.

The announcement reads very well overall.. sounds like so many deals must be very close, and bigger revenue deals would come with upfront revenue.

The previous raise was small, and apparently to satisfy a customer that definitely has not gone away! (Suspect the big 4 bank)
    They could have easily raised twice what they did, if required.
    I think it's pretty obvious Paul is minimising dilution and things are about to finally work out nicely.
    The R&D facility was mentioned last quarter, and hasn't been used yet.
    I know you bitter ex/non holders love stoking up the CR choir.. but it sounds like things are already covered (R&D), and I would think significant deals with upfront revenue might be very likely before that R&D backup is required.

Hopefully that's the case anyway.. we've been more than patient and frustrated with how long it's all taken so far, but looking like we are finally on the verge of success!
    Going by the constant accumulation by BNP account (and more recently HSBC account), it can't be far away.

All my opinion.
    DYOR! and actually take the time to read the announcement
    Last edited by Holla: 31/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $18.32K 517.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.