AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Can I just redo your post with mkt caps please. Not here to add...

1. 3,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Can I just redo your post with mkt caps please. Not here to add anything to any other topics of conversation. It's a big personal gripe when people just reel off share price on any stock discussion, it means little to nothing at all. We could say every penny stock is so cheap couldn't we based on the SP.

So current AVZ registry is 1,867,614,783 SOI undiluted
    and 2,346,389,071 SOI fully diluted

Here is your post

Geez what a great report!!! Everything is in there with a lot to look forward to.

I think this report will well and truly settle the market down and there will be a build up in SP prior to the assays coming back for sure.
    My guess is it will move towards 30 cents by the end of next week/early the following and be around 32 cents by the time the results are in. Strong results will see it push to mid 30's testing all time highs and less than expected results will drift it back to mid 20's.

of course DYOR and GLTAH

Here is your post with share price substituted for what your actually saying the company is worth in the coming weeks and no offence intended.

Geez what a great report!!! Everything is in there with a lot to look forward to.

I think this report will well and truly settle the market down and there will be a build up in SP prior to the assays coming back for sure.
    My guess is it will move towards $560m ($703m diluted) by the end of next week/early the following and be around $597m ($750m) by the time the results are in. Strong results will see it push to $653m ($821m) testing $691m ($868m) and less than expected results will drift it back to $466m ($586m)

of course DYOR and GLTAH

My personal opinion is all of these figures are huge. But especially your last quote I can't agree with.
    "less than expected results will drift it back to $466m ($586m)"

Do you think it's worth that? Because that's how much it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.