LTR 0.54% 92.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-23

1. 3,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Don't write Anna deposit off because of lower grades at depth. Its open along strike for a very long way. It will be interesting to see what is under the dirt a bit to the SE. management think so. This is where they go next. They have the neighbour's outcrops kms further along to drill it could be a long formation, but not likely fully continuous. The 30 to 40 degree dip looks like amenable to opencut, with ore from surface down. Grades are good at shallow levels. Lithium deposits don't tend to be massive but the stuff is worth a lot of money. That's one reason it is worth a lot of money. A lot less digging for a certain amount of income than many metals.
    I'm not ramping here, but we are not looking at a 100 to one outsider with a jockey wearing his pajamas. The odds are very good of a biggish deposit(for lithium) and a very viable one. Looks like that to me anyway, but t isn't a sure thing.
    We pays our money and we takes our risk. A biggish deposit could be worth a billion dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 90.0¢ $13.21M 14.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 424262 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 669009 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.