SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-21

1. 5,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    Craigvn go listen to the oz financial report you might of went for a coffe when Meir said all options are on the tabel such as debt, line of credit ,partnership, sophisticated invested ect ect
    Based on the revenue projections how can you say they will need a CR after this time next year when revenue will be very high and at end of 2019 we are projected to make 300 to 500 mill.
    So turn it up if you think he will do CR after CR
    Not saying they won't use sophisticated investers 1 more time but your in fairy land if you think they will continue doing CR.
    Now we are tested and making revenue I would not be surprised if they get a line of credit to help fund 1 or 2 more batches that's all they need for SAS to be making 300to 500 mill revenue.
    So stop trying to scare some investors just so you can top up now is the time to buy big and add to your 1% of your holding on ASX with SAS
    I don't care if I'm labeled an upramper I'm speaking the truth and yes my posts are positive SAS management have not gave me any reason to doubt them in anyway.
    And if they did I would of sold befor bashing the stock down but I guess you and others can because as you mentioned it's only 1% of your holding on asx.
    I think people should know this befor listening to you.
    Not being smart at all but holders should know the truth.
    Not going to argue with anyone but if I see thing that I don't agree with I will post and make my point very clear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.