NOR 2.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

Mate, with respect.. so many posts from you lately that are just...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Mate, with respect.. so many posts from you lately that are just angry, argumentative blatantly negative digs at everyone and everything nor.
    Again, I suggest you actually make some calls, see what you can get confirmed rather than just posting the worst about everything.

All the posts about bank deals falling over etc.. not sure what the agenda is, but if you wanted to spend the time asking questions rather than posting uninformed downramps, you might actually get some benefit out of it, and be reassured things are still in play. (And hopefully about to turn in a big way)

They won't tell you anything sensitive of course, but they'll at least confirm that false comments like some of yours lately are incorrect.
    Financial institution for example.. discussions progressing, definitely nothing fallen over or gone backwards at all, no guarantees, the market will be informed if/when things happen. All as previously stated.

A few questions not directed at you in particular..

Why do you think the BNP holding continually absorbs up to the same %?

Why would they buy 70m shares if it wasn't expecting big things with say a "financial institution"?

(Creature has previously posted about how crazy the share price will go WHEN Nor sign the deal with Westpac - I will quote the post if required.. as well as the 700% short term gains from 1.7 to 12c)

Also, I noticed dibbsy's post about toehold/BNP was reported/modded.. would it be fair to assume the people behind mass accumulation of Nor are closely watching the thread? I'll assume so unless the reporter would like to state why they reported the post?

For the record, I think dibbsy might be on to something..
    Last edited by Holla: 14/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $28.28K 553.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77028 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 123758 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ 97885
Last updated 14.48pm 17/06/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.