NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-61

1. 3,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1268
    Everyone always concerned about what Holla is doing, and speculating constantly for 2 years every time a sell goes through!

None of my contacts are selling.. and people suggesting the underwriter selling with a quick loss... nah. Most of there's are the HSBC holding, doubt that will be dropping any straight after buying 20m. Funny how the top holders manage to keep increasing as the price falls.
    As I said.. expect a t50 this week to show BNP again maxed with a 4m buy this week from 66m to 70m...
    Just a tree shake.. always happens before things move. Bit of volume.. big buyers lining up...

I actually got some at .8 and sold them at .9 virtually immediately (probably should have put them at 1c, and now regretting reducing the buy from 575k to 275k - was looking a bit scary, as they intend the shake to) .. got a few more shares than I had anyway. Might even buy a few more in the coming days if I can afford to hold them till the end of month when bills roll out.

I'm wrong plenty of the time.. but looks possibly like bounce, run, pump, news, several bags coming to me! All my opinion

The opportunity is there anyway.. someone I know tried to buy .9 and was too slow, a 2m buy just beat them... there's buyers lurking, who aren't already in those buy queues.
    Last edited by Holla: 02/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.