NOR 4.17% 5.0¢ norwood systems limited

Sorry mate.. but what a load of b.s... Really don't understand...

1. 3,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Sorry mate.. but what a load of b.s...
    Really don't understand why you would hold if you think there's a 5% chance of getting back to 2c.
    If you're going to big note yourself and preach that, then it makes no sense why you would hold!

Saying the Sophs and underwriters have been burned.. all so easy to spot out that tripe after the price was pushed down a few points isn't it?

I suggest trying to get a look at a t50 later this week, and I would be very surprised if you don't see BNP have yesterdy increased from 66m to 70m, immediately absorbing the dilution so they are straight back to 5.3% (I believe 1 main holder staying precisely at 5%, immediately maxing out on any dilution, but avoiding a sub holder notice).

In my opinion it's more like a 5% chance we won't see 2 (even 3 and 4c) very soon, at least within this quarter.

You call sophs buying a $1m+ stake at 1.25 "burned" after 1 day while accumulation/manipulation is still in play because someone stacked a 2m+ order to sell at 1c after 4pm, that could be removed by 4:10 if there was any danger of it selling.
    I don't dispute someone dumped some at 1c.. but if you saw t50s and say how many shares are bought and sold by a few big holdings, and see the overall balance..

..and "burned".. do you really think anyone could buy a $1m stake quickly without setting the price off, and all the HC trader sheep getting on board like usual?

T50s recently show some big players aren't yet done accumulating.. although, if the BNP holding again sits at 5.3%, I'm sure that will be it, with someone behind it right on 5% probably perfectly timed for a big 4...
    We'll see..

No doubt they win, while everyone else gets done for the last 24 months.

But yeah.. if you really think 5% chance of 2c, surely no point holding!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $5.809K 116.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 101680 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 209951 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ 27865
Last updated 14.02pm 13/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.