CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-19

1. 4,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    I think a lot of people have invested here since November last year. MCL was acquired in Jan or Feb 2017.. vitahemp and MCL were operating before the 55% was acquired by QBL. That’s 1yr and 4 months. They’ve come along way but it’s also not like MCL has only been operating for a few months.

Reporting from QBL is much much better. Whole layout of their reports has improved out of site. So good to see that.

I hope the team in China looking for a buyer for bauxite is also their trying to sell hemp.

As for Canntabs products don’t forget the first $1000000in costs are footed by MCL and the only real revenue can come via SAS and I’d say medical professionals would prob want to see some trial results before prescribing and even then there’s prob a few hoops to jump through. Canntab also may have access through emblem to the product they need for their pills to sell through Asia and the US. More needs to be learned about Canntabs other partnerships.

Bauxite still some way to go. Been years.. they still need some licences and some environmental testing..

One other thing is because of China’s crazy pollution it may end up being that they may prefer bauxite to be refined before it heads to their shore.. electricity is crazy expensive..

Also 4 corners is an investigative journalism program. Lots of footage prob ends up on the cutting room floor and because it’s the abc it’s probably not aimed at promoting or advertising for a business but mainly about providing information and pitfalls to potential investors.. I think it’s a good lesson for QBL though to keep some of their information like seed bank closer to their chests..

Anyway all in my opinion.. considering the many uses for industrial hemp and the changing tune about this product and it’s lesser impact to the environment why aren’t they pushing this rather than bauxite.. Henry Ford used to Make 60% of his cars from hemp and run them on hemp biofuel..
    Last edited by 4hrworkweek: 01/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.