AQD 18.2% 1.3¢ ausquest limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-2

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Right clues found.

Time for the next stage of the treasure hunt at Chololo. Maps out punters:

* Outer pyritic halo - tick
    * Two new drill locations on the map - tick

Next clue: wont be 'if' something is found; it will be how deep/grade is the high mineralisation finds, and how many more drill attempts if the 10-12 don't find the high grades in the formation.

Persistence and luck!  (Looking like they're convinced its not if, but when - and how deep are the high-grade minerlisation finds).

Did anyone mention that a top 30 global miner is funding this as a strategic alliance?  And that 4.5Mn is in the bank?

There's also another opportunity moving, bringing the number to 12 with S32. More in the pipeline, with a couple of  years left to go (at least).  

There was also a reasonable explanation about target/location optimisation at Billy Blue - as to the schedule changes.  Which, along with Nickel were the reasons my interest was first piqued in AQD.

Feeling pretty comfortable with a shareholding sitting comfortably in the middle of the Top 20 - had to stop accumulating somewhere!

Probably the last post from me for a while on AQD.  Will be too busy popping champagne in the not too distant future.  Sounds like all of the punters on here have also taken this approach - not a single post until today a week post the quarterly.  Remember, AQD doesn't hype things. The fact that the quarterly says

"results to date suggest drilling may have located a possible pyritic halo associated with a nearby porphyry copper system" should get people to sit up and take note.

Still oodles of good fortune required, but clues are there laid out - waiting to be found.

DYOR as always punters - really DYOR on AQD, could be life changing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $10.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $11.66K 1.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 451890 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 4226692 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.