AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

Right clues found. Time for the next stage of the treasure hunt...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Right clues found.

Time for the next stage of the treasure hunt at Chololo. Maps out punters:

* Outer pyritic halo - tick
    * Two new drill locations on the map - tick

Next clue: wont be 'if' something is found; it will be how deep/grade is the high mineralisation finds, and how many more drill attempts if the 10-12 don't find the high grades in the formation.

Persistence and luck!  (Looking like they're convinced its not if, but when - and how deep are the high-grade minerlisation finds).

Did anyone mention that a top 30 global miner is funding this as a strategic alliance?  And that 4.5Mn is in the bank?

There's also another opportunity moving, bringing the number to 12 with S32. More in the pipeline, with a couple of  years left to go (at least).  

There was also a reasonable explanation about target/location optimisation at Billy Blue - as to the schedule changes.  Which, along with Nickel were the reasons my interest was first piqued in AQD.

Feeling pretty comfortable with a shareholding sitting comfortably in the middle of the Top 20 - had to stop accumulating somewhere!

Probably the last post from me for a while on AQD.  Will be too busy popping champagne in the not too distant future.  Sounds like all of the punters on here have also taken this approach - not a single post until today a week post the quarterly.  Remember, AQD doesn't hype things. The fact that the quarterly says

"results to date suggest drilling may have located a possible pyritic halo associated with a nearby porphyry copper system" should get people to sit up and take note.

Still oodles of good fortune required, but clues are there laid out - waiting to be found.

DYOR as always punters - really DYOR on AQD, could be life changing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.