AQD 0.00% 1.5¢ ausquest limited

Its hard to say really. I don't think AQD would have that many...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Its hard to say really. I don't think AQD would have that many of the results yet for Chololo anyway. They appeared to be behind the hole schedule in the quarterly unless they were saying they did x amount and weren't including the last month. Gouldos's comment regarding the Halo was interesting and that certainly caught my attention as well when I read it.

AQD has proved in the past not to be a leaky ship. For example the SAA ann with S32 when price went too 3c. Market didnt see that coming.

I think the minor sell down is with people losing patience.

I also have a theory on the 2 odd million worth of shares that was sitting there a month ago at 3c waiting for someone too sell into that they never got. So maybe who ever it is is trying to rattle the tin a bit with some low volume manipulation to see if the longer term holders will cough up their shares.

It will all play out over the next couple of months anyway.

As for the SAA there is about 14 months left to go in it and that was the initial term done so with the projects in the pipeline that S32 is accepting you would also think they might extend the SAA for another year or two yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 4192746 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.