AQD 18.2% 1.3¢ ausquest limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-9

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Yes i am suprised we are back at 2.6c

The way I see it is there are 3 projects starting drilling in September being Jimberlana and Balladonia in Aus and Cerro De Ferro in Peru.

I also re-read the quarterly and they actually appeared to be in front of schedule with the holes. Having 3 completed by the end of the quarter is ahead of what I wrote down in the table as the 3rd was completed around the 5th July. So my guess is they're probably onto the 8th or maybe even 9th hole now at Chololo. In saying that I am also of the assumption they have most likely or are very close to getting the Drill logging results for CH018. Median case for that with the timeframe was 31 July but using 6 weeks brings us to today (IP zone hole)

They said in the quarterly about the "halo" you mentioned for Chololo but isn't isn't possible to of had the assay results for CH06 or Ch018 by then. They must of been going off visible results from the drilling which would maybe tell me that CH018 didn't have any significant visible copper or gold in it.

I'm unsure the timelines are pretty tight from AQD reporting on the quarterly for the months up until end of June and then post that.

Either way worst case scenario, being 6 weeks, AQD should be starting to recieve the data and results from the first and second holes in the campaign.

I'm starting to think that this is why the price has fallen back a bit now as they would of had the visible result of the drill for CH018

However its only one hole out of the lot so doesn't represent the campaign. Just my thoughts. Low volume anyway so someone could maybe just be letting a couple go.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $10.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $11.66K 1.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 451890 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 4226692 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.