SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-49

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1525
    @haggis
    Definitely a big difference between posters with a negative view and outlook on Syntonic
    But posters still turn up here for a reason, always
    And it isn't to help others out
    Trading is a selfish game, where it is all about only one person
    And those people do not have others at the forefront of their mind, nor are they trying to do you any solid favours
    I just can't take anything seriously on here anymore, which is why I know for a fact some other good researchers have just stopped posting
    To claim to be one of the biggest researchers for the past 3 years, yet to only be able to pull out unlimited plans to support your opinion of failure, simply has just missed the point
    But, this is Australia!
    Land of the free, home of the spoilt, who struggle to fathom how the other 80% of the world live

On a side note, was on Stradbroke Island on the weekend and the only sport I watch just happened to be on - WSL
    The house we rented didn't have wi fi
    I myself, can't afford an unlimited Telstra plan, and after watching round 3 and using up my data, I was then forced to just check in on the action via the app, but didn't get to see the actual footage and rest of the competition unfold
    So I figure if with how lucky and well off I am, but data still being a hindrance and dictating how I use my phone, then sponsored data has a place
    And then I wonder how much of a place it has where you aren't lucky

And on a second side note, I wonder if that is why Tata's opari & SMART communications have begun their launches, and why Vodacom, Aktay, MTN Ghana, Airtel Tigo, Vodafone Ghana etc are getting ready to launch also

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.