ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Dan,I sent the list to Elk last month in the hope that gives...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

Dan,

I sent the list to Elk last month in the hope that gives them plenty of time to prepare the answers for the AGM. I have had no acknowledgement of my email so I am not sure "Other Business" will be added to the agenda.

If we are seeing a response at Grieve #10, and the October well test could provide that confirmation, several of the questions have been answered but ideally it would be comforting if Elk or Denbury could say that the increase at Grieve #10 was expected and it is mirroring their modelling and they expect to see production peak at ??? BOPD in ??? months/years.

That would be legitimate good news that should not create an issue for ASX. If they cannot provide that information, it would appear they have no idea what is happening at Grieve which is possibly reflected in another 400 MMSCF (39%) of September's CO2 being injected in down dip wells when it could have been injected in up dip wells to contribute to the gravity stable sweep and the acceleration of oil production in wells around Grieve #10 on the structure. 

What was not included in my list of questions to Elk was the matter of Q45 tax credits which should be an incredible boost to Elk's bottom line and  makes Aneth an even better acquisition (if we had some idea of the volume of CO2 being purchased and injected at Aneth - I have yet to master Utah's DNR's oil and gas data base). Of course, it should also be a real cause for concern to Elk if Denbury is diverting Grieve's CO2 to Bell Creek and if it may end up doing the same in North Dakota once the Greencore pipeline is extended to CCA and CHS. 

So I shall add questions about the impact of Q45 on Elk's bottom line and is Denbury allocating Elk's Q45 credits to its 100% Montana operations apart from delaying first EOR oil from Grieve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.