FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-148

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    "My point was that I am surprised that we haven't had the expected pre-spud/result rally that we all expected."

It's all good @ccc123 - I figured that would be your point. I've been invested in FAR for the same length of time (+ heavier) and am personally not surprised because I didn't buy into "the rally that we all expected" line. That's not to say it can't or won't happen, but you would be well aware that hype-driven expectations often lead to disappointment. I sense that's where some landed today. If there's one thing FAR (and Wasa!) should have taught us all by now is to temper expectations and master the dark arts of control and patience.

You don't need me to tell you that FAR are onto something extremely rare and special, but let's not beat ourselves up over a missed hype-fed expectation - we should all be feeling reasonably content with the SP rise from 7.9c to 13.5 this (calendar) year, despite the long and predominantly horizontal path we've travelled to get here. We're in a good place.

"Especially going into the weekend, when results may be imminent."

Sorry the rally didn't eventuate, but I threw together a little something to help you sleep better and get through the weekend...

Slide1.jpg
    Pictured: Latest Samo imagery from the crew's hi-tech thermal array sensors...

Here's hoping that next week is your (our!) week.

gh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.