FAR 1.04% 47.5¢ far limited

Hi trader,I have been contemplating Jordans post as I did my...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi trader,

I have been contemplating Jordans post as I did my work out this morning.

Firstly we have no reason to believe it is a tweet so the wiser thing is to ignore it.

However if there is substance what does it mean. 

I would think it very likely they had a NMR device on board. If they are getting a new one you would suspect they have broken one. Not good news. However, again, If they broke it they were probably using it, and if they need more cement maybe it was down hole. Now it is highly unlikely they were using this state of the art tool kit if they had not detected HCs already. So the bad news may be very good news. 

However if they did not have an NMR on board and now realise they need one I would think this suggests they have encountered something unexpected. Is this good news, like heaps of denser HCs than expected that are harder to peer through to evaluate the sands. Is this bad news, for instance, the HC bearing sands have unexpected properties that need more complex evaluation.

I have no technical expertise so have no idea on any of the above so without better information will just be waiting for an announcement. 

In the meantime will be glued to Hotcopper in the hope of more tweets and some interesting education from some of the experts who have informed us at these exciting times.

Love this point in the life of a resources gamble.

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.