FAR 2.17% 47.0¢ far limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-337

1. 1,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 849
    Seems that way KKW, lots of great posters but reality is we don't know and whether trying to estimate the science and engineering or just voodoo and black magic, we still have no idea.

I completely understand taking some shares off the table, it is good prudent risk management and I've been tempted a few times myself this week but never quite pushed the button. It's the right and logical thing to do.

I also don't want to go back to the frustrations of being underwater for extended periods but we shouldn't fall below 9c with SNE??.

However, I tell myself, I haven't been in this stock for about 5 years (and some anguish) just to make a few cents (or above 50% return). I was looking for a transformational investment  that could  impact my standard of living and retirement. I'm not going to lose my bottle now and pull out just before the finishing line. I respect all posters who have done this and their rationale, good luck, we're all here to make money and get out when suits us!

I'm hoping for some sort of success at SAMO, even a much lower volume would be great, then hopefully TO offers.

PlanB, wait on SNE being developed and maybe oil price shocks before 2022. However, I'm not completely comfortable being exposed to GFC type financial shocks over a longer time frame as we're due another event IMHO. 

No confidence on any solution to ERIN, this could be messy?, and PE will be a long road yet again with low confidence.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $74.80K 161.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 26333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.