FAR 2.17% 47.0¢ far limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-73

1. 29,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    IMO
    Cath and the team at Far and even the team before the merger that brought Cath into our world have been playing the Trump Card.
    What’s that I hear you say!

The Good Corporate Citizens card.
    The big boys could get away with the pushing the envelope and their Team size, possibly, makes it easier for them to leak but with the recent probes into the shonky shenanigans in the big end of the industry, I find it hard to believe that they would take any risks.

I suppose it’s human nature to think that others have the inside running or an advantage.
    The spike in turnover is something, most of us have been waiting for and as has been mentioned above, it’s a natural part of the cycle when companies poke holes in hot spots

PS I would like to say welcome aboard the Far threads
    To our new posters/readers, regardless of whether you are here for a short time or a long time.
    The excitement levels will be peaking higher each day until we get some news so hang onto your hats ( it won’t hurt to reread your posts before you post them or reread the posts you are replying to too make sure you have read it correctly).
    ——-
    Tickets Please
    Last edited by zipperlip: 01/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $74.80K 161.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 26333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.