CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1498
    Well said mate.
    Unfortunately that's how HC works.. people post depending on their position.
    Obviously when holding a stock you want postive posts, but when you sell a stock, I admit even I want to see them drop after selling.
    As tempting as it is, most people don't bother spending time posting negatively against a not held stock, but some do, especially after taking a loss.
    I won't post names, but I would've been putting thumbs up on their postive posts when holding, as they were also posted as fact, and most readers just assume it is correct. I would've been appreciating the effort in the postive posts, even if I thought Nor from 2 to 30c+ was excessively extreme, the overall posts were encouraging..
    Then it's suddenly the other extreme, which frustrates holders who are already doing it tough enough.

It was brought to my attention by someone who recently follows Nor and another stock starting with AB, this week there has been a post here along the lines of "The price is .5 and no-one is buying" (obviously a negative, saying no-one would touch this stock)..
    Then on the other held stock, there is a post about how much of a good thing the current low volume is, as if a sign of something good about to happen!
    Just like the constant CR negativity we see here, but when a held stock gets a CR, it's only postive!

The point is.. many posters manipulate, probably thinking they can help the share price either way (not that 2 years of "upramping" from me has done anything for the price!)
    We just have to realise the agendas, and see how posting has varied over time.
    While my expectations and positivity here is still yet to be realised, my posts have always been what I believed and haven't changed.

I just hope that if Nor start to finally deliver, that the current sell/not held posters can make the genuine effort to actually have a balanced look at things, and not just look for anything negative with every bit of news.
    People who have sold out higher, should be happy enough they have made the right call till now.. and if things turn around, there's always opportunities to make $.. Hopefully the negative sentiments can change, rather than forever paying out on Nor, no matter what.

I know there are many investors, including ex holders who are ready to get back in to Nor, but not touching it until they show proper revenue/big name customers.
    I say.. why don't you get in now? I think obviously the .5 is floor, assuming the underwriters are in, as we are assured.. but some people would rather pay 1c+ knowing it's happening, rather than risking anything potentially getting in at the low and immediately making plenty on news.

So.. if Nor can deliver.. The market could respond in a big way, and things can multiply very quickly.

It went from 1.1 to 3.5 a couple of times last year, without any revenue news.
    Proper revenue news could easily send us back there from .6, especially if it seems likely several deals are following.

Cheers
    Last edited by Holla: 08/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.