FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-16

1. 5,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    my credibility is fine man... of cause holders are going to come down hard on me, most cant handle any truths about their holdings... in fact if anything my credibility has been confirmed with this latest report... Im a trader as I have mentioned numerous times, so hence i dont buy a stock and turn a blind eye and live in hope that it goes up, thats foolish and dreamy, that kind of gambling is why most of you are sitting on massive losses here at FGF... the writing was on the wall with the crypto scams and alike, the sell down was ruthless on bitcoin alone, so hence if that wasn't a warning sign to get out when FGF and alike stocks then this game isnt for you..

Im not saying FGF cant make money or the SP go up, but figure it out guys, the market got this one right... there is no decent revenue to get excited about... the cash burn and the investments are not in profit since the $12million injection... most of you seem to be fooling yourself..

if the GFC kicks in hard, then the SP could easy fall by half... some of you need to wake up a little and look to history...

most of the news articles and alike that are trying to hype this sector are those that are heavily influenced by those that are the leaders of this sector, go figure...

when you look to articles that have a non bias intellect, you will see the heavy concerns due to the endless scams that have hit this sector...

easy be another decade before this sector is taken to the next level, in between will be a rocky road as proven..

Im not backward thinking, I think for today and tomorrow, if you think years ahead it will have little to no relevance with your investment today as you have no idea what the future holds... ride the waves, understand why the market punished stocks like FGF and DCC... IMO I have been right the entire time.... Imagine if half of you listened to me at the start, you could have sold at 2cents++ and be buying in now if your so convinced... but hey, my input is falling of deaf holders ears... Ive sold near 99% of my portfolio of late, why?, the market is about to turn very very bearish IMO... the writing is on the wall, a lot of companies are sounding desperate in their reports IMO, just like FGF....

for the record, Im not saying I will never hold FGF or the likes of this sector, the time just isnt now... its at the bottom end of the market... any way, good luck to you holders, your going to need it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.