FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Im far from naive man... Im pretty sure your intelligent enough...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2307
    Im far from naive man... Im pretty sure your intelligent enough to figure I am far from naive, and far from gullible, however many of investors here seem gullible...

What I understand in the crypto world is that rich people have taken advantage of wanna be rich people, the little investors that throw $5000-50,000 at such plays in hope that the futuristic play on "digital crypto currency" will come to some massive fruition.. but you fail to understand governments and the monetary system that is already linked to everything.

It is the likes of the millennial's that are naive and gullible, its like " the internet says it, so it must be true"... but we know that the gullible lose their hard earn pennies to the rich....

blockchain technology may be excepted in time by the world banks, but not crypto or tokens... many fail to realize that cash is near gone in the first world monetary system, it is already digital... I live in a high society area, near no one carries cash... its not like we need something "new", the monetary system today is over 90% digital any way.. so why would any one use some fake crypto play that was created by a internet nerd...

for the record, Im not that old man...Im in my 40's, I employ staff which the majority are "millennials", and guess what, I ask them what they think about crypto and alike... and you know what they say... "what is it. i dont get it..."..... so when you explain it to them they still scratch their head as they dont see why they shouldn't already use a perfectly well orchestrated banking system... its not like you can get a home loan from a cyrto provider... see how stupid it sounds... and funniest thing is, you have to use fiat currency to buy crypto, think about the irony of that.

you can reach to the skys as much as you like, but this sector is where the rich take the poor's money, or the middle mans money i should say...

many forget that the average person doesn't care about the stock market or the crypto world.. whether professional or amateur investor one looks for potential profits... the big profits in this sector have already been taken... now its a few dogs left licking their wounds howling to the moon in hope people will be fooled again...

Governments rule the banking systems, until governments world wide decide to change the fiat monetary system then your all dreaming to think this sector will fly again.. it was simply a fashionable investment for a time...

blockchain tech still has a lot to prove, however I do believe blockchain will come to fruition in time... crypto and tokens however will go down in history as one of the biggest scams of all time... over a billion dollars was scammed last year in this sector did you know that... google it, the news reeks of it... if I need to provide more links just say, I can provide heaps... for example:

Crime still plagues cryptocurrencies, as $1.7 billion was stolen from investors last year
    Last edited by The Disciple…: 01/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.