ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I don't get people holding/believing in this stock as well.

The likes of Sooth and myself have been saying for a long time that this SP is going down, down and down.

All we receive is abuse because people think we are downrampers - for that my response is:

Look at the 52 week chart.

Again, when people start suggesting we think we are oracles or the best humans in the universe I say

Have people who hold FGF shares never owned any other shares? Do you think its normal that the company repeatedly releases quarterlies that show poor numbers and the SP drops? If the SP rises to 2c tomorrow, does anyone think I am going to come on this thread and try and explain why FGF is a dead horse? Well of course I couldnt because the SP would be 2c. But its not. Again

Why on earth would anyone try and ramp up this stock unless for their own personal gain to cover their poor investment? So what's the point?

If you're new to the stock - sure. Buy 3,000,000 shares at 0.006 and hope it goes up to 0.01 to make a quick profit.

But again, read the quarterlies. Look at the 52 week chart. Look at the sell orders placed on ASX. 

The resistance of the market for the SP to rise is absolutely immense/quite scary. So buy 3M shares today sure - but don't be surprised if in 5 months the SP is sitting at 0.003/0.004.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.