CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Good monday morning everyone.I'd like to take a minute to...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Good monday morning everyone.

I'd like to take a minute to appreciate something that noone has seemed to notice yet.

Our Israeli professor Dr Dedi is surely related to Carl Barron and that's a success in itself Carl is an Aussie legend!

In all seriousness though, reading through some of these comments are just getting further and further away from factual discussion and good viewpoints to just straight flaming that the mods and now needed to concentrate on more and more.

It's a bit of a joke and some are clutching at straws, let's see how these next announcements go and re-listing, Crabbe makes a good point that i agree on 100%, The investors of the company have seen some good promises and statements made, so i'm very keen to see these backed up over 2019, we're in a great position and yes, we've been let down before by the BOD with certain subjects matters, i'll persist with saying it's a learning experience from being a small fish in a big pond....who's starting to grow.

As it's been said, This company now has some good reputations associated with them it's hard to imagine it anymore they are just some kind of get rich quick scheme like some have thrown around.

They are making moves and hitting some goals, aligning themselves with good people who are in a new and emerging market not just in Australia but overseas.

There is plenty of big waves to tackle and I hope this boat doesn't flip but some of this negativity needs to just disappear, put your effort into something constructive.

Goodluck to everyone, holders, BOD, HC Mods, this is going to be a busy time. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.