CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-167

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1883
    Each poster is entitled to ask questions based on the available information. This is one of the key functions of HC - it is a public forum. 

And @Big finn is entitled to apportion his time to whatever activities he so decides to pursue. It is not really anyone's business how much time he devotes to CGB. And in my opinion, a merely posing a question that is based on the available evidence is a far, far cry from "... trying to find every little nuance to discredit the company."

To clarify, are you questioning the veracity or authenticity of the ASIC document that was posted? Or, maybe you dispute the accuracy of the "controlled entities" list in the attached financial statement?

"Sell out on open" Now ..... that might ...... be an option! biggrin.png Trouble is ... CGB is currently not listed on the ASX and may not be for some time to come. No one knows when CGB will be added to the official ASX list.

I think the advice may have been better worded as, "... sell out on listing". While the market will open tomorrow - no one can buy or sell a single CGB share - fact! So ... the advice is somewhat redundant .... clearly!biggrin.png
    Last edited by Basileus: 05/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.